Saturday, July 10, 2010

same food, different taste....

this weekend really is a black weekend for me.....
evrythinsg go in wrong direction.....
but luckly, look like mayb it will going alright....
whos know????
lets c on monday!!!
i really hope that will be alright!!!!

actually, yesterday i go to a place!!!!
a restaurant!!!!
last time is 2 ppl, but this time is 4 ppl (with my mum and sisters)....
like last time, i am the first person to walk in follow by the other(S)...
i choose the same place to sit......
when the menu come on me, i totally doest not want to think what to eat.....
same as last time...... a rice and a drinks.....
but, the taste different from last time i ate.....

i still remenber last time i help to clean all spoons and forks b4 eat....
this time, sry man... no more special cleaning service....
that time, i ate 1 bowl + few spoons.....
this time, juz 1 bowl only.....
after i ate, i wonder am i ordering the wrong food or the waiter take the wrong order?????
y the taste change so much..... i ate very less that day....
even my mum ask me y eat so less???? am i full enough????
but that bowl of rice make me even full till cant finish my dinner!!!!
from that time, i learn a things: when u eat with different mood and different ppl, the taste will be different!!!!

after that, i go buy a shirt for my convo....
that is good to have a nice look at convo.....
but, i not happy at all.....
coz, all those ppl i want them to c me in my convo will not present that day.....
neither 1.... that will be a convo with something less.....
a regret....
i may have more convo in future....
but, things never happen same for twice.....
my future convo will never replace this convo.....
like what she say: no 1 can replace any 1 in ones heart.... same for me... and u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment