Saturday, July 24, 2010

1st lolipop ever in my life.....

finally, i ate a lolipop.....
i ate it today.....^^
i really never eat that b4!!!!

when i was very very young, my parents wont let me to eat.....
after i grow bigger, i also never eat that coz i think that wont b delicious......
that is why, i never try it.....
until today....

but you give me a lolipop today....
really a suprise for me.....
no 1 will take lolipop to me before this....
haha.....

but u different!!!^^
even that not mean anythings....
but it may mean a lots....

u even c me dunno how to open the packing....
but luckily i still know how to eat....^^

now only i know why ppl so like to eat lolipop......

that is great.....
worth....
sweet....
and giving u memories.....


u know y i say worth?????

coz normally i eat Halls!!!!
Rm1.20 (price for now) for 1 "stick" (x9 tablets) !!!!
u know how fast i can eat????
2 hours 1 stick!!!! can even faster sometime!!!!
believe or not depend on u....
but lolipop really can tahan so long....^^
i think that sure will cheaper than Rm1.20 right???? (normal lolipop)


sweet???

Halls is sugarless loh.....
so, really hard for me to eat this taste.....
really seldom for me to have a candy that so tasty loh....
somemore is given by u.....
sweet + sweet = so sweet!!!!^^


memories????

that was the memories among us....
better dun comment too much....


after stop support Halls for more than 2 years, i think i can thinking of support lolipop.....
but not that kind of 2 hours --> 9 tablets lah....
else is will die very very soon.....haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment