Wednesday, December 16, 2009

u,U,YOU???? what about me????? juz waiting.....

Caution: "u" not equal "U" not equal "YOU"....
for those who not understand can try to direct translate to chinese because my language is not so good...SRY!!!
Try not to read this....but feel it.....


U!!! is u and U dun want me to choose this road so early....
But why???
Sometime I think I understand, but I think I not really understand it....
Mayb U 2 have urs own reason, I wonder i can know, but I never ask about it.....
Mayb I not dare to ask, or mayb the best result is not to ask and keep silent.....
Anyway....
Unfortunately, I cant control myself and I had taken the road at a not suitable time that U will never like it.....
I know it....
So, I take it secretly and silently, so u dunno about it....
I sure u will know about it once a day and U have to know about it because u have the right to know about it and I have the responsibility to let U to know about it......
For sure, I will try my best to delay it to a suitable time before I let U 2 to know....
But whos know???
I cant predict the future, and I dunno whether I can keep it until the correct time or not.....
But I really dun want and not so stupid to put so much time to care for something that do not bring me a conclusion......
I study for electronics,I learn that input must have output, I dont like to do somethings that do not provide me the result like the input without output......
That is a Black hole.....


Randomly???Luckly???Unfortunately????Proudly??? or Sweetly???? or mayb Emotionly???? (Honestly, I really dunno at the time when I write this article.....)
I choosen YOU....
I dunno y, or mayb i dun want to know y.......
I may throw the salt into the sea.... or stone????(doest it make any different???? I think no...)
or I may throw myself into volcano?????(or mayb not that serious.....)
I giving up my domination and let YOU b my boss......
But looks like u dun like.....
However, YOU not tell me the answer, you skip it and make it as a myst.....
I will wait for it....and one day i will get it for sure.....
I still waiting....
patiently......
Waiting for YOU, waiting for my boss and waiting for the answer.......
I hope the answer from YOU is what I waiting for.....



P/s: After c this please left ur comment here....
dun left it at outside....
Thnx....

2 comments:

  1. perhaps it's time for you to take things more slowly..once you slow down maybe you'll be able to see thigns in a different manner and maybe then, the person whom you're refering to will appreciate you more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WONDER I CAN SLOW DOWN....
    BUT I CANT....
    THE EARTH ARE KEEP SPINNING AND THE TIME ARE KEEP PASSING....
    ANYWAY....
    I GET MY ANSWER.....
    GOOD LUCK TO U TOO....

    ReplyDelete