Friday, December 18, 2009

Made in china.....

next time u give me c this word then Iwill think twice b4 i buy the product liao.....
espeacially those (3s) stupid sucking shit electronic product.....
I 1st time c a phone drop from 30cm high will broken de....
really dunno what it made on....
haiz...
phone boken liao for me will wont die 1.....
at most mah use back my old phone or buy a new 1 loh....
but i have 2 sim leh....
dunno want to use which 1 now...
coz both also got ppl call in 1....
1st 1 if i no use my parents and my family cant call me sure let them scold loh........
2nd 1 if no use my friends cant call me anymore loh somemore the 1st 1 no credit liao.........
but actually that is not the real problem.....
the real big problem is if my mom know my phone so fast broken liao then sure will scold me badly 1....
tomoro will try to take to my frend c cn repair or not...
if can repair then fast fast repair and use back hope they dunno and pretend ntg happen....
but he tell me a bad news when i tell him i want repair my phone....
he say china phone hard to repair 1...
mostly cant repair 1....
when he tell me this i wonder i can prepair to dig my own grave....
what a shame for me....
now only i wonder y will i want to buy this phone even i know that this day probably may happen during that time.....
i know it and i still buy it.....
and now i step on my own boom....
or mayb this is a lesson for me.....

anyway....hope that phone can b all right.....
and i no need to let ppl scold 1 more tme......

No comments:

Post a Comment