Thursday, February 11, 2010

cny???

wow!!!!
today is 11 already!!!!
after i write this blog should b 12 feb 2010 already!!!!
so, still 2 more day to chinese new year!!!!!
as u know, cny should b happy right????
should all red with smile right????
yes!!! for sure!!!!
u can c all the shop selling red shirt, all the ppl buying the red cloth and all things with an extra red cover!!!
the surounding is full with the cny feel!!!!
u can feel it, me can feel it, everyone can feel it!!!!
but what to do?????
still so blur!!!!
cant mix myself into the happy feeling!!!
mayb is the stress????
or is work till too tired?????
or mayb is coz me always not so happy and keep myself in the depress mood until dunno how to happy????
anyway!!!!!
i still cant feel the happyness like last few year during the cny!!!!
last time dunno y so happy????
1st sure is ang pow lah!!!!
then the others really no idea......
but now the only thing to motivate me for cny mayb is juz the angpow's content loh.....

anyway!!!
hope u all have a happy cny!!!!
dun like me ooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment